PREPARE Workshop in Bosnia and Herzegovina (July 2012)
More than 50 representatives from different civil initiatives from Bosnia and Herzegovina and five PREPARE members organizations attended the PREPARE Workshop about Rural Development in Banja Luka on 18. and 19. July.
Host of the event was ACED organization from Banja Luka.
Quite strong NGO sector in Bosnia and Herzegovina was represented at the workshop, coming from the all parts of the country: Republika Srbska, from Federation and from District Brčko. Also representatives from the government took part in the lively discussion about the LEADER programme in BiH, about necessity of the networking and about the rural development policy in Bosnia and Herzegovina. All participants agreed that there is an urgent need to speed up the process of adaption of the legal structures and documents to enable faster and more efficient absorption of the European standards and sources.
You can find all relevant documentation from the event bellow:
- Notes on the workshop by Valerie J Carter
- Presentation by ACED
- Presentation by Goran Soster
- Presentation by LAG Semberija
- Presentation by LAG Una Sana
- Presentation by Latvian Rural Forum - Aris
- Presentation by Latvian Rural Forum - Valdis
- Presentation by Latvian Rural Forum - REDAH
Photo gallery is available here.